What you will need:
- Cigar Box or similar (most tobacco shops will give you one free of charge if you ask!)
- Pretty Duct Tape or Contact Paper
- Foam Stickers (or normal stickers)
What to do:
- Cover the lid inside and out and the sides of the box with your duct tape or contact paper. I Used a beautiful butterfly print duct tape, but after all the stickers were on, it looked a bit busy so a simpler base might be better, but she still loves it! 🙂
- Now let your little on go nuts peeling and sticking all over to make it their own. They will work on their fine motor skills while making something that is just for them.
- Now fill it up with all your little one’s treasures and have a blast!