What you will need:
- Clock Print out You can find the one I used here http://www.benscoloringpages.com/coloringpages/bigtime.php#
What to do:
- Print the clock and draw hands that show what your real clock will look like at nap time, bed time, or anytime you want to teach and then label them with a short word.
- Let your little one color their new clocks while you discuss with them what those times mean. “when our clock on the wall looks like this one with the short hand on the 3 and the long hand on the 12 that means it is time to take a nap”
- Throughout the day look at the clock to compare (especially when the time is the same!)
- Soon they will be able to tell when it is the right time without even having to look at their papers!