This is what my little girl will be giving her Grammas this Mother’s Day. They are accompanied with a note that reads: “This is just a little gift so that no matter where you are, I will Always be right beside you.”
What you will need:
- Mirror Compact (this is the one I used)
- Hot Glue Gun
What to Do:
- Cut the photo to fit into one side of your compact.
- Apply a generous and even amount of hot glue to the mirror surface and press the photo firmly and smoothly into place.
- The compacts I used are normal on one side and 5x on the other. I used the magnified side to place my photo since NO WOMAN wants to see her face that close up lol 😉
- Here is a link to the cards we will be giving as well since they were so darn cute, I had to share. Text reads: “Everyone Needs a Fairy Godmother” – “Unless they have you for a grandmother. Here’s wishing all of your dreams come true this mother’s day!” ADORABLE!!!!!