What you will need:
- Party Horn/Noise Maker
- Strong Clear Tape (I used packing tape)
- A racetrack of some sort
What to do:
- Cut the fringe off of your horn as close to the mouth piece as you can. (mine was already ripped hence the inspiration for the project)
- Decide where you want your new car wash to be. The Race track I have in the photo had a tunnel to nowhere that never really made sense, so that is where I decided to put mine.
- Tape securely in place. Try to hide it as best you can. On mine I was able to attach it to the top of the tunnel and it is almost invisible.
- Trim the bottom of your fringe if needed. Mine was almost perfect so I left it go.
- Let your little ones loose! I would suggest taking them to a real car wash first if they have never been to one so they get the concept and can relate their own experience to make it more fun!