What you will need:
- Coloring/Activity pages (Can be created in word, photo editors, or printed from the Web)
- Laminater or sheet protector pages
- 3 Ring binder or 3 Post Notebook
- Hole Punch
What to do:
- Gather your content pages. Mine were found on the NickJr and DisneyJr websites. I used a mix of letter and number learning, seek n find, spot the difference, pattern finishing, and plain coloring pages to keep it interesting.
- Order your pages and laminate them back to back in book style.
- Use a 3 hole punch and insert the pages into your book.
- Make a pretty cover to personalize it for your little one
- Any Crayons will work on this and wipe away with a normal washcloth easily, though I have found the colors show up better when you use the Crayola GelFX
- Sheet protectors will work as well, but are not as durable for long term use.