What you will need:
- Printer or Stickers
What to do:
- Create the poster either by printing one similar to what I used (I attached the jpg in my gallery above) or use any pictures, shapes, or symbols that your child likes, I simply made mine in a simple word document with basic clipart.
- Laminate your poster and trim in needed. be sure to leave a border around your paper so that you do not break the seal and round off the corners to prevent scratches down the road.
- Use your sharpie to print the numbers on your clothespins. You can buy fancy ones, or even Spray paint normal ones!
How to play:
- Count the objects in each row and have your child clip the clothespins in the box at the front of each row.
- Builds Fine Motor Skills, Counting Skills, Sorting and Ordering Skills, and is just plain fun for them!