What you will need:
- Needle and Thread
- Fray Check (optional)
What to do:
- The length you will need depends on the size and fullness of the flower you want. The best way to determine that is to simply “dry fit” it before you cut it off the roll and try out different variations to see what you like best.
- Once you have decided cut your ribbon and begin by folding in an accordion fashion as shown above and insert your needle straight down through the center of your flower as a pivot point.
- Now fan out the petals of your flower until you are happy with the look and stitch a few time in the center to hold it in place.
- Now sew your button on over those stitches and either sew or hot glue onto your project.
- I recommend using Fray Check on the ends of your ribbon to prevent unraveling at the ends
Where to use it:
- Hair Accessories
- Quiet Time Books
- Decorative Blankets
- Shoes……Anywhere you want to add a little style and color! 🙂