What you will need:
- Green Eyelash Yarn
- Flowers – Any kind you like (can find them at the dollar store)
- Wire (unless your flowers are on wire steams)
- Foam form – Any shape you like, I used a heart
What to do:
- Wrap your form with your yarn until it is fully covered and fluff to make it look like grass.
- Tie a ribbon to your form making a bow in front and leaving a small loop in the back to hang it from.
- Arrange your flowers to cover as much or as little of your wreath as you like. If you have wire stem flowers you will just cut the stems short and push them into the form. If not, take small sections of floral wire (or any small gauge wire you have) and bend it into a u shape use that to hold your flowers down.