What You Will Need:
What to Do:
- Measure your child’s waist and cut your ribbon about 2 feet longer than that measurement.
- Decide on the length you want and cut your tulle into 2 inch wide strips double the length you want.
- Starting at the center of your ribbon begin knotting your strips by folding them in 1/2 then pulling the ends through the loop as shown in the photos above.
- Keep going till you get the desired fullness and size. Keep in mind it is easier to push them together a little tighter to shrink it than it is it pull them apart or add to it to make it bigger.
- Leave about 1 foot of ribbon on each side so that you can tie a pretty bow in the back.