What you will need:
- Cookie Sheets (make sure that magnets stick – some do not work!)
- Button style magnets (you can get them at Walmart in the craft section)
- Command Strips
- Hot Glue Gun
What to do:
- Glue magnets to the back of each item you want to hang (being sure not to cover up the color name so you can replace it when needed)
- Some items are heavier than you may think so adding 2 magnets for those items is recommended – I learned the hard way when 1/2 my make up fell on the floor during my placement test so double check over your bed this way if your fall they wont break!
- While those are drying hang your command strips on the surface you will be using and let sit for about 5 min.
- Now you are ready to hang your pan and put the now magnetic makeup on them!
- You can decorate your pans in many ways if you like, but being that mine are hidden in a cabinet that only I and my husband see I didn’t see the point.
Ideas for decorating:
- Spray glue fabric in place over to cover
- Spray paint the pans (be sure to lightly sand then first so that it will stick)
- Add a Frame
- Use hot glue to make a design and top with glitter
- Fake Flowers