What you will Need:
- 2 Pieces of Fabric (measure your dog to decide on size)
- Sewing machine and thread
- Batting (I pulled the stuffing from 1 1/2 old pillows I had laying around)
What to do..
- Good sides facing in sew straight lines down 3 sides and 1/2 way down the 4th side (I used a triple zig zag stitch for durability)
- Pull the bed right side out then fill
- Once desired fullness is reached sew the remain hole together.
In as little as an hour your furry friend will have a great new bed! 🙂